dotMobimobiThinkingmobiForgemobiReadyDeviceAtlasgoMobi
background image

Posted by aroshthilanka - 21 Feb 2009

pic
 aroshthilanka
mobiForge Newbie
[offline]

I think you may already know about the gsoc. I want to know weather the MymobileWeb a device independent mobile web technology is in the company list.If not so is their any idea for apply for the gsoc.I think It would be a great idea to develop the this open source technology 100%.

Posted by jmcf 5 years ago

pic
 jmcf
mobiForge Enthusiast
[offline]

So far, we have not considered it, however it can be a great idea, need to check internally

Posted by aroshthilanka 5 years ago

pic
 aroshthilanka
mobiForge Newbie
[offline]

Thank you very much for your interest regarding Google summer of code.As far as I know this is the first open source implementation of device independence mobile web development technology. Also there are lot of implementations to come in late December at this year.So join to Google summer of code company list make your tasks easier and smarter.

March 9:
~12 noon PST / 19:00 UTC Mentoring organizations can begin submitting applications to Google.

March 13:
12 noon PDT / 19:00 UTC Mentoring organization application deadline.
March 13-17: Google program administrators review organization applications.

March 18:
~12 noon PDT / 19:00 UTC List of accepted mentoring organizations published on the Google Summer of Code 2009 site.

SO you have to decide and post your proposals before 13th of march.

refer: http://code.google.com/opensource/gsoc/2009/faqs.html

Arosh T. Perera

Posted by jersrin 4 years ago

pic
 jersrin
mobiForge Newbie
[offline]

Hi!
Thanks for information regarding google summer of code.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Logo Design Firm