MTLD Top Level Domain Limited (“we”, “us” and/or “our”) [dotMobi.mobi]
Please read this privacy statement carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it.
1. Your acceptance of our privacy statement
- By accessing and/or using this website, you (including, for the avoidance of doubt, any entity or person on whose behalf you are acting) explicitly agree to the privacy statement set out below and agree that you fully understand it.
If you do not agree, or are not comfortable, with any aspect of this privacy statement, your only option and remedy is to immediately discontinue use of this website.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement from time to time without notice to you. Each time you access and/or use this website you will be bound by the then current privacy statement. For this reason, you should review the privacy statement each time you access and/or use this website.
- We fully respect your right to privacy and are committed to protecting it.
Any personal information which you submit via the website will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 and this privacy statement.
Some of the technical terms used in this privacy statement are explained at the bottom of this page.
3. External websites
- This website contains links to external websites. We are not responsible for and cannot control the content or privacy practices of other websites. These websites may have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to their websites.
4. Use of Internet
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Further, communicating via the Internet and other electronic means necessarily involves personal information passing through or being handled by third parties such as our Internet service provider.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. We will implement security procedures once your personal information is received.
5. Collection and use of personal information by us
- We do not collect any personal information on this website, apart from information which you volunteer (for example by emailing us). Such information is used by us for the purpose for which you provided it. We are not in a position to establish whether your personal information is accurate or up-to-date and cannot, therefore, be responsible for doing so. Any information which you provide in this way is not made available to any third parties, and is used by us for internal business purposes only.
6. Disclosure of personal information
- We do not disclose any information which you submit via the website to any third parties without your consent (unless obliged or permitted to disclose such information by a rule of law).
You acknowledge and agree that in certain circumstances we may be obliged to disclose personal information you submit to third parties, for example, in order to conform to any requirements of law or to comply with any legal process, as well as to protect and defend our rights.
We reserve the right to transfer ownership of the website (including personal information you submit) to a third party in the event of a sale, merger, liquidation, receivership or transfer of all or substantially all of the assets of us, a subsidiary or line of business associated with us.
You should note that technical details which we cannot associate with any identifiable individual do not constitute "personal data" for the purposes of the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003.
8. Your rights
- You have a right to be given a copy of your personal data which is held by us. We may charge a fee for this which will not exceed €6.35.
You also have a right to have inaccurate personal information relating to you which is held by us corrected. In certain circumstances, you may also request the deletion of your personal information held by us. To exercise this right you would generally be expected to identify some contravention of data protection law in the manner in which we process the data concerned. We will deal with any such requests within the statutory timeframe.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the email subject or letter subject ‘Data Protection / Legal’ at:
2 La Touche House
You should include with any such request any personal identifiers which you supplied earlier via the website (e.g. name; address; phone number; e-mail address, password) or otherwise.
We reserve the right to request you to provide additional information in order to enable us to identify your personal information and/or to verify your identity. If such information is required, this may affect the timeline within which we deal with your request.
- We take our security responsibilities seriously, employing appropriate physical, organisational and technical measures. We review our security policy regularly.
10. Governing law and jurisdiction
- This privacy statement and all issues regarding this website are governed by Irish law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
11. Contacting us
- If you have any questions about this privacy statement, our practices relating to this website or your dealing with this website you can contact us at the following address:
12. Glossary of Technical Terms
- Cookies: Small pieces of information, stored in simple text files, placed on your computer by a website. Cookies can be read by the website on your subsequent visits. The information stored in a cookie may relate to your browsing habits on the web page, or a unique identification number so that the website can "remember" you on your return visit. Generally speaking, cookies do not contain personal information from which you can be identified, unless you have furnished such information to the website.
Thank you for visiting our website.
This is the website of mTLD Top Level Domain Ltd, a private company limited by shares, incorporated and registered in the Republic of Ireland with registered number 398010 and registered office at Arthur Cox Building, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2, Ireland.