Based on mobile web traffic sourced from thousands of DeviceAtlas partner websites, this report will provide you with hard data on mobile landscape today.
Digital marketers and mobile web developers are welcome to use this DeviceAtlas-powered report offering an overview of the mobile landscape in Q1 2015 based on web browsing figures. The report includes browsing market share for all major global device manufacturers.
Some of the findings include:
– Android’s Lollipop adoption has been particularly slow
– Apple continues to dominate mobile browsing
– Larger screen smartphones continue to gain popularity
– Windows based devices making some inroads
– Usage trends by age of device
Other stats include the likes of popularity of different vendors, smartphones, screen sizes, third-party browser usage among different OS users, LTE, and NFC.
Just click the link and fill in the form to get access to the report.