mobiThinking has a free ticket to give away for December’s Mobile Collaboration conference in Frankfurt, Germany. There’s just one easy question to answer…
Win a Ticket worth €990 for the World Class Mobile Collaboration 2014 in Frankfurt.
World Class Mobile Collaboration 2014 takes place at the Commerzbank Arena in Frankfurt, Germany on the December 3-4. Speakers from Vodafone, Volvo, Electrolux, Philips, TNT, IKEA and other companies will provide insights about their experiences and challenges with mobile collaboration and tips on how to deal with mobile device management, eCollaboration, BYOD and IT security.
The agenda includes:
• Mobile Threat Landscape: Security Threat Trends in the Mobile Ecosystem – Thomas Born, Chief Technology Security Officer, Vodafone.
• Developing the IT Mobility Strategy at Volvo – Pierre Boissonnet, Enterprise Architect, Volvo Group.
• Free Scientific Exchange and IP Protection: Two Worlds Clashing? – Dr. Hans-Joachim Popp, Chief Information Officer, German Aerospace Centre.
• iJam: Crowdsourcing Innovations – Peter Ferm, Senior Business Analyst, Electrolux.
• Best Practice by Sanofi: Mobile First – Rolf Hansmann, Head of Global Common Service Technologies, Sanofi-Aventis Group.
• How Philips Globally Improves Their Events and Networking Experiences through their Own App –Naiara Martínez, Director of Group Internal Communications, Philips.
• Data Protection Made in Europe: Things to Come – Christian Welkenbach, Lawyer, TCI Rechtsanwälte.
• How Mobile can Improve the Customer Experience and Reduce Waste – John Macdonald, Global Manager Process Governance, TNT Express.
• Smarter Mobility – Best Practice by IKEA – Fredrik Stjernqvist, Group HR / Process Leader – Digital Workplace, IKEA.
To take enter the competition:
Send an email by Friday September 26, with the subject “Win WCMC2014″ to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, company name and position and complete the following sentence:
“Mobile collaboration is important to my company because … (maximum 60 words).
The lucky winner will be informed during the week commencing September 29.
Or book your ticket at WCMC14.com. You save 20 percent by using the mobiThinking discount code WCMB14MOBI.
• Revealed: mobile banking customers at world’s largest banks – the huge, the tiny and the AWOL
• The 10 ways mobile search is different: implications for your mobile Web/search strategy
• US consumers will spend more time on mobile devices than PCs in 2014: three hours a day. When will marketers catch up?
• EU unfetters the mobile Web, with plan to scrap roaming fees in Europe. When will the rest of the world follow?
• Mobile browsing stats: why do iOS users surf more than Android users?
• Guide to mobile industry awards • Latest video case studies: Cannes Lions
• The insiders’ guides to worlds greatest mobile markets • Latest: UK
• Mobile marketing resources: links to the most useful places on the Web (2014 update)
• Mobile SEO best practices for 2014
• Next-generation mobile ads: What is a demand-side platform (DSP) and real-time bidding (RTB)?
• Guide to mobile agencies
• Guide to mobile ad networks
• Mobile events 2014 • best conferences, great discounts and free tickets •
• The big compendium of global mobile stats
• Most popular content on mobiThinking in 2013