mobiThinking is working on the 2014 version of the popular Guide to mobile ad networks (in the last year the guide has received 100,000 pageviews). The new version will introduce new networks, update old profiles and delete those haven’t been updated recently.
We would like to hear your recommendations as mobile advertisers or publishers for mobile ad networks that should be profiled in this version of the guide. We are particularly interested in ad networks that specialize in Asia, Africa and South America or specialize in particular verticals or demographics.
We would also like to hear your suggestion for any new categories or questions we should be asking of any network.
Judging by the popularity of Next-generation mobile ads: What is a demand-side platform (DSP) and real-time bidding (RTB)?, mobiThinking is planning to expand the ad network guide to include DSPs and RTB exchanges – so please send us your recommendations for the best in the business.
Please email your suggestions them to editor (at) mobiThinking.com (entitle them: mobile ad network guide) and briefly explaining why these networks should be included. E.g. network X delivered excellent ROI for our mobile campaign in China; network Y delivered well-targeted ads and good revenue for our South African mobile site/app.
Mobile ad networks DSPs and RTB exchanges can also apply to be profiled in the guide (inclusion in the guide doesn’t cost anything, but all applications will be scrutinized). Please email the following information to editor (at) mobiThinking.com (entitle them: mobile ad network guide).
Number of publishers:
Examples of publishers:
Number of advertisers:
Examples of advertisers:
Networks you compete with most:
What makes you stand out from the crowd?
Annual revenue for mobile ads: a) $US1-5 million; b) $US5-10 million c) $US10-20 million d) $US20-50 million e) $US50-100 million f) over $US 100 million.
N.B. These questions are all compulsory and will help us vet each network for inclusion in the guide. Networks that fit the criteria will then be sent the full profile questionnaire.
• What makes Internet of things, wearables, cars, 5G and privacy the top themes at MWC?
• Guide to mobile industry awards • Latest: GSMA Global Mobile Awards 2014
• The insider’s guide to mobile learning (m-learning) in Africa: Dr Álvaro Sobrinho, PEI
• Mobile marketing resources: links to the most useful places on the Web (2014 update)
• 2013 handset and smartphone sales and market share: 10 things you need to know.
• Most popular content on mobiThinking in 2013
• Mobile SEO best practices for 2014
• Next-generation mobile ads: What is a demand-side platform (DSP) and real-time bidding (RTB)?
• Mobile sites and responsive design • exclusive free chapter from Daniel Rowles’ book
• The insiders’ guides to world’s greatest mobile markets • Latest: Germany
• Guide to mobile agencies • Latest profile: XS2
• Guide to mobile ad networks • Latest profiles: DMG • Twinpine
• Mobile events 2014 • best conferences, great discounts and free tickets •
• Guide to mobile industry awards • Check out the winners’ video case studies.
• The big compendium of global mobile stats