Christian Louca, global managing director of mobile advertising network YOC Performance answers the following questions in this interview:
0:08 Why is it essential that brands have a mobile strategy?
0:38 Why is just doing an iPhone or Android app not a mobile strategy?
2:18 Why is a mobile site an essential part of a long-term mobile strategy?
2:53 Why should a Website identify mobile users?
3:50 How can advertising help mobile sites make money?
4:48 What is your top tip for a successful mobile Website?
There are nine video interviews in this series:
• How mobile Web should fit into your digital strategy – ILICCO ELIA, head of mobile, LBi
• Autotrader: lessons from a decade on the mobile Web – Amy Gale, Autotrader Mobile
• Five top tips for a great mobile Website – Phillip Clement, Bemoko
• Why HTML5 changes everything – Dimitrios Kontarinis, VP of innovation, Velti
• Mobile’s role in the advertising world – Russ Lidstone, CEO, Euro RSCG
• Device Atlas powers device detection on the Adfonic mobile ad network – Wes Biggs, Adfonic; Eileen O’Sullivan, dotMobi
• Want to engage young people? Think mobile Web – Christian Louca, YOC
• What is mobile government or m-government? – Nick Jones, head of digital, PM’s Office and COI
• What is a mobile affiliate network? – Vianney Settini, MobPartner
• Be the first to know about mobiThinking news, guides, competitions etc… follow mobiThinking on Twitter: @mobithinking.
And don’t miss:
• What makes EMEA the world’s most exciting mobile market? Interview with Paul Berney, MD, MMA EMEA
• Compelling content: tips for making useful, sticky mobile Web sites and apps (part 1)
• The mobile city project – the blueprint of a truly mobilized city
• The insider’s guide to device detection: give your Website visitors the site they deserve
• The insiders’ guides to world’s greatest mobile markets • Latest country guide: Brazil
• Guide to mobile ad networks
• Guide to mobile agencies
• Guide to mobile industry awards
• The big compendium of global mobile stats